Community Development Partners, LLC (CDP) prides ourselves on the ability to package multiple financial resources to minimize the amount of local funds that our clients might put into a particular project. The participation of more than one funding source increases the complexity of any project. CDP is accustom to managing multiple funding sources including coordinating drawdown and reimbursement requirements, spending thresholds, compliance auditing, change orders and budget revisions, and closing out each funding source.
Our first hand experience with State and Federal grant and loan programs allows us to know how each program can be combined and/or utilized for projects. CDP has developed working relationships with the various agencies so we can understand how each program relates to our client's needs. CDP has extensive experience in working with the following programs:
- Community Development Block Grants
- Industrial Infrastructure Loans and Grants
- HOME Partnership Programs
- Rural Development Administration
- Appalachian Regional Commission
- Delta Regional Authority
- Economic Development Administration
- State Revolving Loans for Water and Sewer
- Local Park and Recreation Funds
- Land Water Conservation Funds
- Transportation Efficiency Act of the Twenty First Century
- Transporation Alternatives Grant
During CDP's first decade, more than 350 projects were successfully funded, managed, and completed totaling over $194,000,000 in infrastructure grant and loan projects.